Our training panels integrate different Phoenix Contact INLINE PLCs. Device configuring and programming are done using the Phoenix Contact programming environment PC WORX, installed on your PC.
We produce different training panels using Phoenix Contact INLINE PLCs, such as: PLC ILC 130 ETH Training Panel, PLC ILC 150 GSM-GPRS Training Panel, PLC ILC 350 PN Training Panel, PLC ILC 191 ETH 2TX Training Panel.
PLC ILC 150 GSM/GPRS Training Panel consists of:
– CPU Phoenix Contact ILC 150 GSM/GPRS (with 16 digital inputs and 4 digital outputs channels);
– Analog Input/Output extension module 2 AI/ 2 AO;
– Power Supply STEP POWER 230 VAC /24 VDC, 4.2 A;
– Testing elements:
• 16 switches (retentive and pulse) for digital inputs (simulate) and 16 x 4mm safety sockets for external digital inputs;
• 2 potentiometers for signal generation (simulate analog channel input 0…10V) and 4 pairs of 4mm safety sockets for external analog input;
• 4 x 4mm safety sockets for digital output signals;
• 2 pairs of 4mm safety sockets for analog output signals;
• GSM/GPRS antenna.
This equipment enables its users to learn basic knowledge in the PLC programming field, to acquire knowledge of PLC programming and configuration in PC WORX using specific languages (LAD, FBD), to configure a GSM communication system and also learn to develop projects with practical application.
With this equipment it is possible to do many experiments, such as:
– Electrical motor drive with current status transmission via SMS;
– Area monitoring system with alarm transmission via SMS, etc.
This training panels can be found in our Technical Training Systems Catalog in Sequential Control Systems and Programmable Logic Controllers section and also on our website, in Didactic Equipment section.