Asti Automation actively engages in collaborations aimed at both applied/industrial and fundamental research. These include, but are not limited to, national R&D programmes, institutional development and economic competitivity through european funds and other european (EUREKA, H2020) or international level projects.
Leveraging its team of experts as well as a strong network of collaborators, our company provides applied research and proof of concept software implementation services for automation and industrial informatics projects.
These cover several areas:
- Embedded sensing and wireless sensor networks;
- Information processing algorithms: centralized and distributed;
- Applied statistics and advanced analytics for large datasets;
- Smart Buildings and Smart City;
- Cyberphysical systems (CPS) arhitectures and automation/IT convergence.
Recent projects have included:
- Development, implementation and validation of wireless indoor localization algorithms;
- State-of-the-art on data mining and machine learning methods for cultural heritage analytics;
- Research on predictive modeling and classification for reliability engineering;
- Data Science for Business and Data Insights – Models, Techniques and Tools, training courses.
Technologies: Matlab/Julia, R, RapidMiner, SAS, C/C++, Python (SciPy + NumPy), LabVIEW, Business Intelligence: QlikView, Tableau
In the past, we have successfully carried out projects with various partners such as technical universities, national R&D institutes, professional associations, government bodies and other companies. If you believe that there are some opportunities for meaningful collaboration, within our technical competence area, just let us know!
1. Advanced process control system for intelligent specialization in the energy field – ASID, University “Politehnica” of Bucharest, PN-III-P2-2.1-BG-2016-0234, October 2016 – March 2018
2. PROSIM Cyber-Physical Platform for Application Development and Training in the Process Industries (PRO-CPS), HUBCAP Call #2 Experiment, H2020 Digital Innovation HUBs and Collaborative Platform for Cyberphysical Systems IA No. 872698, Subgrant no. HUBCAP-OC2.1- 2020/1499086. Beneficiaries: Asti Automation and Energeia Technologies