Our training equipment integrate different SIEMENS SIMATIC S7 PLCs such as: SIMATIC S7 – 300, SIMATIC S7 – 1200 and also the newest PLC of this family SIMATIC S7 – 1500 – the ultimate plus in automation. Device configuring and programming are done using the Siemens programming environment TIA PORTAL, installed on your PC.
SIMATIC S7 – 1500 Training Panel consists of:
– CPU Simatic S7-1500 (CPU 1516-3PN/DP);
– Digital input extension module (16 DI);
– Digital output extension module (16 DO);
– Analog input extension module (8 AI);
– Analog output extension module (4 AO);
– Power Supply 230 VAC /24 VDC, 3 A;
– Testing elements:
•16 switches (retentive and pulse) for digital inputs (simulate) and 16 x 4mm safety sockets for external digital inputs;
• 4 potentiometers for signal generation (simulate analog channel input 0…10V) and 4 pairs of 4mm safety sockets for external analog input;
• 16 x 4mm safety sockets for digital output signals;
• 2 pairs of 4mm safety sockets for analog output signals.
• 4mm safety sockets and selector for analog input/output measure (voltage);
This training equipment allow to its users to learn basic knowledge in the PLC programming field, to acquir knowledge of PLC programming and configuration in TIA PORTAL using specific languages (LAD, FBD) and also learn to develop projects with practical application.
Using this training panels it is possible to do many experiments, such as:
– Scenarios based on electrical motor drives;
– Conveyors control;
– Tank level control;
– Underground garage ventilation control;
– Traffic light control, etc.
The training panels can be found in our Technical Training Systems Catalog in Sequential Control Systems and Programmable Logic Controllers section and also on our website, in Didactic Equipment section.