Our training panels integrate different WAGO 750 modular controllers. Device configuring and programming are done with CoDeSys V2.3. WAGO controllers support a wide variety of protocols and libraries, combining PLC functionality with IT standards.
PLC WAGO Training panel (CPU 750-881) consists of:
– WAGO CPU 750-881;
– Digital Input extension modules 16DI;
– Digital Output extension modules 16DO;
– Analog Input extension modules 4 AI;
– Analog Output extension modules 4 AO;
– Power Supply 230 VAC /24 VDC, 3A;
– Testing elements:
• 18 switches (retentive and pulse) for digital inputs (simulate) and 18 x 4mm safety sockets for external digital inputs;
• 4 potentiometers for signal generation (simulate analog channel input 0…10V) and 4 pairs of 4mm safety sockets for external analog input;
• 18 leds for digital output status and 18 x 4mm safety sockets for digital output signals;
• 4 pairs of 4mm safety sockets for analog output signals;
• 4mm safety sockets and selector for analog input/output measure (voltage);
• 4mm safety sockets and selector for analog input/output measure (current);
This equipment enable its users to learn basic knowledge in the PLC programming field, to acquir knowledge of PLC programming and configuration with CoDeSys V2.3 and also learn to develop projects with practical application.
With this equipment it is possible to do many experiments, such as:
– Scenarios based on electrical motor drives;
– Conveyors control;
– Flow control;
– Tank level control;
– Traffic light control;
– Water pumping station, etc.
This training panels can be found in our Technical Training Systems Catalog in Sequential Control Systems and Programmable Logic Controllers section and also on our website, in Didactic Equipment section.